In-Home Care Services
Angels at Home Care
In-home private duty services are available on an hourly or live-in basis, 24/7. You can engage us for three hours a day up to 24/7 shifts. On the other hand, we can provide full-time, live-in care, with a personalized regular team of caregiver(s) in case of illness or vacation. Contact us to discuss our team approach to serve your loved one.
Our non-medical services run the gamut from supporting recovery after a hip fracture or surgery, to caring for clients with long-term illnesses or disabilities—such as Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, cancer, spinal injuries, and so forth. Here is a summary of our services. For details call us toll free at 877-735-1050.
- Offer warm and relaxed companionship
- Converse about shared interests, reminisce, or enjoy a good joke
- Watch a TV drama or comedy, sports event, (or “The View”)
Cooking Up Something Good
- Prepare delicious, well-balanced, nutritious hot meals, even if you are on a special diet
- Follow guidance from family or qualified personnel to address special needs
- Assist with bathing, dressing, and grooming
- Provide professional, understanding, dignified incontinence care
- Provide medication reminders
- Support and encourage exercises as needed
Mobility And Active Living
- Drive you to the store, beauty or barber shop, medical appointment, movie, ball game, or other local destination
- Shop and run basic errands, such as picking up a prescription or the dry cleaning
- Get some air with a pleasant “stroll” around the block or to a park (even if you need a walker, wheelchair or scooter)
Around The House
- Perform light housekeeping chores, such as vacuuming and dusting, cleaning kitchens and bathrooms, organizing drawers and closets, and so on
- Wash, fold, and iron laundry
Caregivers are often friends or family members, and they rarely have time to care for themselves. We can relieve them for a few hours or a few days—with the peace of mind of knowing that you are always in good hands with Angels At Home Care.
Do family members provide most of the care, yet have times when they are unavailable? We can fill in regularly or part-time to help ensure continuity of care.
Other Non-Medical Home Care Services
If you are looking for additional non-medical home care assistance, we can discuss your needs during your free, no-obligation assessment.
Angels At Home Care
Wayne County: Belleville, Canton, Dearborn, Detroit, Grosse Pointe, Farmington, Garden City, Hamtramck, Harper Woods, Highland Park, Inkster, Livonia, New Hudson, Northville, Novi, Plymouth, Redford, Romulus, Wayne, Westland, Wixom and More!
Oakland County: Auburn Hills, Berkley, Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Birmingham, Bloomfield, Brandon, Clarkston, Clawson, Commerce Twp, Davisburg, Dryden, Farmington, Ferndale, Franklin, Hadley, Hazel Park, Highland, Holly, Huntington Woods, Independence Twp, Keego Harper, Lake Orion, Lakeville, Lathrup Village, Madison Heights, Metamora, Milford, New Hudson, Northville, Novi, Oak Park, Oakland Twp, Ortonville, Oxford, Pleasant Ridge, Pontiac, Rochester, Royal Oak, South Lyon, Sylvan Lake, Southfield, Troy, Union Lake, Walled Lake, White Lake, Wixom, Wolverine Lake, Farmington Hills, and More!
Macomb County: Armada, Center Line, Chesterfield, Clinton Twp, Davis, Eastpointe, Fraser, Grosse Pointe, Harper Woods, Harrison Twp, Macomb Twp, Mount Clemens, Richmond, Romeo, Roseville, St. Clair Shores, Shelby Twp, Sterling Heights, Utica, Warren, Washington Twp and More!
Washtenaw County: Ann Arbor, Azalia, Chelsea, Cone, Dexter, Irish Hills, Manchester, Milan, Norvell, Waterloo, Whitmore Lake, Willis Ypsilanti and More!
Livingston County: Brighton, Fenton, Fowlerville, Gregory, Hamburg, Hartland, Howell, Lakeland, Pickney and More!