Angels at Home Care is one of Michigan’s leading in-home care agencies. In fact, wherever you live we can provide you with the full range of senior daily assistance living services—from simple senior companionship to Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, multiple sclerosis, cancer, spinal injury, and other home care needs.
- Locally owned and operated, not a franchise.
- Established and financially stable.
- Insured, bonded and our caregivers are protected by workman’s compensation insurance.
- As a provider, we work on your behalf with long-term care insurance carriers, auto insurance cases, and workman’s compensation cases.
First, we will come to your home for a no-charge, no-obligation care assessment.
- Learn about you—and allow you to learn about us.
- Discuss every aspect of your situation and special requirements.
- Access Geriatric Nurse Case Managers should your family have special needs.
- Develop a written, personalized care plan.
- Next, we match you with the right caregiver for your needs and personality. Someone you can trust, whose skills you will value and whose company you will enjoy.
- Experienced, insured, bonded, and thoroughly screened.
- Our senior in-home caregivers not only know their jobs, they love their jobs and helping others.
- We do not simply assign a caregiver to you. You get to meet them first so you can decide if they are right for you.
- We can have a caregiver in your home in as little as 24 hours.
- Our work-order ensures that workman’s compensation insurance is on the job, along with our caregivers as they serve you or your loved one.
- You may cancel at any time without a reason.
We supervise caregivers closely; welcome your feedback, and will check with you often. We will also make sure that a backup caregiver is available, and monitor conformance to your individualized care plan.
Should you need to call us, you will always get a live person, around the clock, even on holidays. We are never “away from the phone, so please leave a message.”
Better Home Care Through Telephony
Angels At Home Care has a state-of-the-art Telephony (ta-lef-o-nee) Timekeeping System that eliminates the hassles and inaccuracies of paper time sheets. When your caregiver arrives at your home, they call a special toll-free 800 number to check in with their PIN, and dial in again to check out when they leave. It is an easy and accurate way to document time and billing. In addition, since they call a toll-free number there are never any charges on your phone. Telephony provides peace of mind and accountability; we all know the Caregiver arrived and that invoices for services rendered are accurate.
What Clients Say About Angels at Home Care
Dear staff and caregivers at Angels at Home Care,
Just a note to “Thank You,” so much for everything. Your caring support were greatly appreciated. I wanted you to know you were always there for us. That meant a great deal to us!
Thank you so much for the support you provided so that Auntie B. could live out her life at home on her terms.
Kathleen and Family
Dear Angels at Home Care,
We are so thankful God sent us to you. You and your people working with Dad were so capable, caring, loving. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts. May God continue to bless you all!
The Zoble Family
For additional references, please call Angels at Home Care toll free at 877-735-1050.
Angels At Home Care
Wayne County: Belleville, Canton, Dearborn, Detroit, Grosse Pointe, Farmington, Garden City, Hamtramck, Harper Woods, Highland Park, Inkster, Livonia, New Hudson, Northville, Novi, Plymouth, Redford, Romulus, Wayne, Westland, Wixom and More!
Oakland County: Auburn Hills, Berkley, Beverly Hills, Bingham Farms, Birmingham, Bloomfield, Brandon, Clarkston, Clawson, Commerce Twp, Davisburg, Dryden, Farmington, Ferndale, Franklin, Hadley, Hazel Park, Highland, Holly, Huntington Woods, Independence Twp, Keego Harper, Lake Orion, Lakeville, Lathrup Village, Madison Heights, Metamora, Milford, New Hudson, Northville, Novi, Oak Park, Oakland Twp, Ortonville, Oxford, Pleasant Ridge, Pontiac, Rochester, Royal Oak, South Lyon, Sylvan Lake, Southfield, Troy, Union Lake, Walled Lake, White Lake, Wixom, Wolverine Lake, Farmington Hills, and More!
Macomb County: Armada, Center Line, Chesterfield, Clinton Twp, Davis, Eastpointe, Fraser, Grosse Pointe, Harper Woods, Harrison Twp, Macomb Twp, Mount Clemens, Richmond, Romeo, Roseville, St. Clair Shores, Shelby Twp, Sterling Heights, Utica, Warren, Washington Twp and More!
Washtenaw County: Ann Arbor, Azalia, Chelsea, Cone, Dexter, Irish Hills, Manchester, Milan, Norvell, Waterloo, Whitmore Lake, Willis Ypsilanti and More!
Livingston County: Brighton, Fenton, Fowlerville, Gregory, Hamburg, Hartland, Howell, Lakeland, Pickney and More!